About Dar Foundation
Dar Foundation is proud to be serving the Muslim Community in Canada since 2010. A 100% Canadian non-profit organization, operating only in Canada, offering religious and community development services to the local Muslim Community in the GTA and across Canada.
Our vision is to establish a thriving Islamic community inspired by the model of the Prophet (PBUH). We strive to embody the finest of characters by actively contributing to the well-being of our neighborhoods. We are committed to addressing the spiritual, educational, and material needs of our united community in a transparent, inclusive, and equitable manner.
Cultivating a vibrant and empowered Muslim Community that actively enriches and advances Canadian society’s prosperity.
- Foster a model of a Canadian Muslim Community that embraces the essence of Islam while effectively addressing the challenges of modernity.
- Develop and deliver enriching programs that enhance the faith, intellectual, and personal development of individuals, families, and communities.
- Strengthen religious and cultural bonds between communities, fostering a healthy, energetic, inspirational, and positive Islamic environment.
- Preserve the Arabic language by offering classes for both Arabic and non-Arabic speakers.
- Facilitate programs and services aimed at fostering strong relationships with all communities, irrespective of their faith or background.
- Foster partnerships and collaborations with other associations for the mutual benefit of the Dar community and Canadian society as a whole.
- Offer Arabic and Quran classes to support the educational needs of the community.